The Intent HQ Insights Dashboard is a tool to represent your customer data with a series of 'cards' that you can add and expand.
It is designed to collate as many data sources as possible into one place, and to enable different ares of the business to ask questions about your customers, without having to dig into unwieldy spreadsheets or ask your business analysts for the answers you need.
The data it displays is based on whatever you have provided to Intent HQ.
Where possible, we will also enrich this initial data to attribute interests (or in some cases, more interests) to each user.
Depending on the initial data you provide, interests relating to each individual may be explicit (such as a social 'like'), inferred, or a combination of the two.
Here's an example of what it can look like with a few cards added:
1) Audience Size
The figures along the top are your guide to the audience you are exploring. These may differ depending on your dashboard implementation
- These numbers represent the number of users / customers under each heading that are relevant for the current set of filters you have applied.
- In the example data above, the total audience may be 150k (for example), but the 4.08k Total Users figure is based on people we have identified as belonging to the 'Health & Fitness' audience filter
2) The Filters Bar
- If there are no values in the bar, the dashboard's figures will look at the total audience.
- If you add one attribute like an age range or an interest, any cards on the dashboard will update to reflect only people of that age, or only people interested in that area.
- Attributes can also be dragged from cards
- If you have more than one attribute as a filter, you can choose whether to add the latest attribute as '&' (and) or '/' (or).
- Using '&' as a filter will reduce the audience size. Using '/' with filters will expand it.
3) Attribute List
- The attribute list is your menu of data elements that can be visualised
- Certain attributes like demographics are likely to be present in all dashboards.
- Many other attributes will depend on your available data. These could include custom / business specific areas such as loyalty offers, 3rd party data such as ONS categories, or behavioural information such as time or day of specific actions
- All dashboards will also include some representation of customers' interests. As above, these may be explicit or inferred, depending on how we are able to enrich the data you have available.
On dashboards which include a calendar, this can be used to filter any cards on the dashboard which are time-stamped- this could include something like 'Average videos viewed' or 'time of day' for a specific action.
Many dashboard deployments may not include a calendar, for 2 reasons:
- In most cases, things like interests will not be time-stamped. Therefore, while some elements of a dashboard will reflect the time-period chosen, the filter will not necessarily reflect
- For large customer bases or those with a lot of data, storing or retrieving records of the changes in data across hundreds or thousands of potential timeframes can slow down queries considerably.
5) As you can see, the majority of the screen is taken up with 'cards', showing things like 'Age' or 'Interest'. You choose these from the list of attributes.
Categories and Interests (in particular) have many possible attributes so you can expand the lists and scroll across to see up to 200 results per card.
When you hover over each card, you will see symbols in the bottom right, as below.
Symbol F removes the card from the dashboard.
If a card has symbol G, it means it can be expanded to give more granular detail. Expanding the example card below would increase it to 4 times the size with more ranked results.
With a card such as 'Time of Day' for example, the expanded version would have graph points per hour rather than time ranges.
To take a whirlwind tour of some of the cards we can create your data, please have a look at our article What questions can the insights dashboard enable me to answer?
For more detail about specific areas, or to arrange a demo, please contact us